Grind: 8/10 (1=very fine, 10=very coarse)
Water: 160g @ 85°C, 40g at room temperature
Total brew time: 1:30
- Set your water temperature at 85 degrees Celsius.
- Prepare your filter paper (by rinsing with hot water) and grind your coffee.
- Pour 100g of water for 30 sec.
- Stir vigorously but carefully with wooden pair of chopsticks for 30 sec.
- Put the filter cap on, flip the AeroPress and press into a glass server for 30 sec.
- Do not preheat your serving vessel.
- Top up your brew with 60g of 85 degrees Celsius water and 40g of room temperature water.