Grind:7/10 (1=very fine, 10=very coarse)
Water:100g Spa Blauw water (30PPM) @ 92°C (197.6°F)
Filter: Aesir Filter (Rinsed)
Total brew time: 60 seconds
- Pour 100g of water on the coffee in 10 seconds.
- Stir firmly for 20 times in 10 seconds.
- Put the filter cap with rinsed filter on the brewer and gently press out excess air.
- At 40 seconds, flip the AeroPress and press out all coffee. You should end up with roughly 60g of extracted coffee.
- Add 100g of water to the extracted coffee.
- Taste and add more water until the desired strength (I ended up with 120g dilution)
- Cool the brew down to roughly 60°C (140°F) by stirring and decanting
- Slurp & enjoy!
Wideo Courtesy from: European Coffee Trip